That’s a very good question and one that could take a while to figure out if you don’t know where to look. The Team at Murray Yacht Sales works diligently to quantify the answer for you based on reliable, data-driven market insights. There are plenty of boaters in the market looking for a good pre-owned yacht and yours might be just what they’re looking for. Simply fill out the form below and our *YBAA Member Brokers will perform a current market analysis for your boat to determine her value.
1. We will follow up with a questionnaire to take in all factors that could make your boat above or below average.
2. We will supply you with a complimentary “Recently Sold Boats” report sourced from exclusive market insight access to the MLS archives.
3. We will engage our driven team to make the next steps in your boat ownership as easy as possible.
If you’d rather give us call today, please contact us at 800-826-2807
*YBAA Yacht Broker’s Association of America
Why Hire Team Murray Yacht Sales
The Murray Yacht Sales Team has been serving the Gulf Coast since 1974.
We’re proud of our sterling reputation within the brokerage community. Our reputation was earned as a result of the relationships established with our clients. It’s a relationship built on trust, respect and a professional ethics. From the initial appraisal to the successful navigation of closing, our experienced team of accomplished brokers adds tangible value to the sales process. We have learned over our half-century in business the range of variables can have an impact on a successful closing. We take pride in our work to shoulder the effort of navigating what can be a complicated process, as no two buyers are alike, just like no two boats are.
Why Hire Team
Murray Yacht Sales?
WHY LIST WITH Team Murray Yacht Sales?
- Texas Gulf Coast Office (Houston)
- Texas Inland Broker (Austin)
- Texas Inland Broker (Dallas)
- Northern Gulf Coast Office (New Orleans)
- Florida Panhandle Broker (Pensacola)
- Florida West Coast Office (St. Petersburg)
- Boat Show Exhibits (Annapolis, Miami, St. Petersburg & Houston)
- Regional & National Advertising
- Quarterly Newsletter, Monthly Listing Updates
- Traffic Flow: New Boat Dealerships
- Traffic Flow: ASA Sailing School & Charter
- Traffic Flow: SailTime Club Gulf Coast
- Host Cruises, Regattas & Beneteau Rendezvous
- Active Web Sites & Social Media
- Active Database of boat owners & prospects
- Insured with Boat Dealer / Broker Policy
- CPYB: Certified Professional Yacht Brokers
- CPYB Endorsed Brokerage
- Licensed Florida Brokers
- Member of the International Yacht Brokers Association
- Member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America
- Member of Sail America
- Yacht Closer professional contracts with E-Signatures