Ricardo at Murray Yacht Sales worked his tail off to get my Beneteau sold to a great buyer. I’ll be looking to buy and sell through him and the team at Murray in the future!!!
We began working with Joel Turner over two years before we bought a boat. In the beginning it was only a dream but Joel spent lots of time with us, never seeming rushed and answering all of our questions. He kept in touch with us knowing it would be a long time before we were ready to buy. When he saw a boat we might be interested he would send us info about it to help us begin to define what it was we wanted. He never once applied pressure and even pulled us back from the brink when he thought we could find something better. We have found him genuine and trustworthy. Even after we bought the boat he has been there to answer questions and connect us with resources. He has become a friend. When we are ready to sell or upgrade, we will definitely come back to Joel.
Thanks Joel!, Steve and Derek
Leo was fantastic. He help us every step of the way. And the MYS team managed all the paperwork perfectly. The purchase experience was great and all went smoothly. Thanks Leo and MYS!
Thanks to the Murray team for having a good process in place. Thanks to Robert and Skip for being both patient and responsive throughout the process.
I’ve never had the pleasure of working with a better broker than Ricardo. This young man worked harder to sell our Beneteau 281 than you can imagine. He had a buyer before we could believe it. For us he couldn’t have made it any quicker or easier. If you are looking to sell or buy a boat, Ricardo is your man!
I just wanted to pass on to you what a great experience I had with Rick Zern while in the process of buying the 45. He handled everything professionally and with a good attitude (much better than mine at times). Rick is a wonderful asset to you and your business.
Johnny M. Smith
1. We had been looking for a sailboat for months and finally found one through Murray Yacht Sales. We are based in Maryland and the boat was in Oklahoma.
2. The broker (Ricardo Buenahora) was amazing! He provided video/pictures to us and was in constant contact in regard to questions that came up through the videos/pics. He addressed all concerns and potential problem areas with the boat.
3. During the survey Ricardo provided pictures to us all while staying out of the way of the surveyor. Once we received the survey, he assisted in resolving all issues with the seller.
4. Once in contract, Ricardo continued to stay in contact and took care of having the boat prepared to be shipped, and then he coordinated the shipping of the boat from Oklahoma to Maryland.
5. We cannot say enough good things about Ricardo to include going above and beyond every step of the way and the exceptional customer service he provided even after the sale was complete to ensure we received the boat.
6. If you are in the market for a boat we HIGHLY recommend contacting Ricardo!!!
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rick Zern and Murray yacht sales in the sale of our Catalina 350. Rick was the most professional and personal person to work with. He made sure all the repairs we needed to sale our boat were taken care of. From delivery to the marina and final sale, he took care of it. Lori was also at Murray in New Orleans. Thanks to all!
Our Broker Michael James of Murray Yacht Sales did a great job in helping us find our 40′ Hatteras Motor Yacht. His expertise in the whole sales process was outstanding. He guided us through the process and made the experience very rewarding. I would highly recommend Michael and Murray Yacht Sales to anyone looking to purchase power or sail.
Very knowledgeable team with excellent customer service!