This review took place on Tampa Bay shortly after the St. Petersburg Boat Show.
Beneteau’s Oceanis 38 combines strong sailing performance and a roomy cockpit with three below decks accommodations choices, each intended for a different purpose ranging from daysailing to extended cruising. In addition, there is an array of other options to make the Oceanis 38 tailored to individual owners’ preferences and provide more fun and utility.
- Choice of 3 layout versions: Daysailer, Weekender, or Cruiser
- Daysailer layout version includes single room without partitions
- Choice of 2 or 3 convertible cabins in the Weekender version
- Choice of 2 or 3 cabins in the Cruiser version
- Furling genoa with UV protective strip and semi-full batten logo mainsail with slider
- Cockpit benches
- 2 stainless steel steering wheel consoles
- Fully opening transom, convertible to swim platform
- Brown oak laminated soles throughout interior
- Main salon cushions and mattress with foam density in forward cabin
Click for our Brokerage
Click the logo for our New Sailboat Listings